COVID-19 PROPERTY SHOWING POLICY/PROTOCOL
Thank you for your interest in our property. Please see the following instructions during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please complete the attached Property Showing Health Disclosure Declaration BEFORE Confirmation of all properties – return to Listing Agent.
Buyers (prior to booking a personal viewing):
• Prior to scheduling a property showing, we urge all buyers to view the photographs/video tour of the property attached to this listing.
• Do not allow anyone into the property without a confirmed appointment. Appointments will not be confirmed with a Property Showing Health Disclosure.
• For all confirmed appointments, please leave all lights on and any doors/closets/etc are to be left open to allow a buyer to view the property without touching any surfaces.
• Please leave the property during all showings.
• Please wipe down all exterior door handles prior to showing.
Showing requirements for Buyers:
• Please ensure the following:
o Property Showing Health Disclosure Declaration completed by the Buyer/Buyer Agent BEFORE Confirmation is a mandatory form.
o No one will be permitted to attend the showing if they have recently travelled outside of Canada.
o No one attending the showing (i.e. your clients, you) has had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days: fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing.
o No one attending the showing (i.e. your clients, you) has come in contact with anyone with self isolation (voluntary or involuntary).
o Prior to entering the home or touching the lockbox, we ask that you practice safe hygiene by disinfecting your hands/gloves. Buyer's REALTOR® please bring sanitizing wipes. During the property showing, please ask your Buyer's to place their hands in their pockets.
o We require that you limit touching as much as possible.
o All interior doors will be open and lights will also be on. We ask that you do not close any doors or turn off the lights.
o Do not use the washroom facilities during your viewing.
o Showings shall be limited to only the buyers and shall not include additional family members, friends or children unless there are exceptional circumstances and prior arrangements are made with the listing agent.
o Showing REALTORS agree to disinfect any surfaces accidently touched, all door handles that have been touched and the lockbox. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact the listing agent.
Information to Sellers after showings:
• Disinfect the lockbox, all doorknobs, surfaces, light switches and counters with antibacterial/germ killing cleaners.
• Turn off all lights and close doors.